For the Thermae Palace Hotel, the health and safety of our guests and employees always comes first. We do everything we can to prevent the risks of contamination and spread. In order to receive you as safely as possible, the hotel is fully adapted to the precautions.
In order to make your stay as comfortable as possible, we have provided the following measures as a result of the Corona virus:
- We always follow the guidelines and recommendations of the government carefully.
- Social Distancing: keeping 1.5 m apart is now part of our society and is also valid in the general areas of the hotel.
- The signage regarding guidelines of COVID-19 are provided in sufficient places in the general areas and in the rooms.
- A mask is available for all guests on request at the reception desk.
- Disinfecting gels are available at all entrances, elevators and the reception desk.
- All exposed surfaces such as door handles, elevator knobs, tables, etc. are very regularly disinfected with antibacterial liquids.
- All rooms are fully professionally disinfected after check-out.
- Glasses and cups in the rooms have been replaced with disposable materials to avoid cross-contamination.
- All reception tables have been replaced by a reception desk which is equipped with a plexi-screen.
- Online check-in and check-out prevent long queues at the reception and are recommended. Payments are preferably made by credit card or bancontact. When submitting your credit card, payment can be made completely contactless.
- Employees who display fever or illness are required to stay at home.
- Employees who come into contact with our guests wear mouth masks.
- The sauna and fitness room have been taken out of use for hygienic reasons.
- The breakfast buffet has been replaced by table service with a choice of 2 types of breakfast; you can also opt for breakfast on-the-go.
- Reservations are required on the terrace, and it is highly recommended in the restaurant.
- In the restaurant, the tables have been rearranged so that the distance rules are respected.
- Due to safety regulations, we ask all guests to leave the rooms if the room needs to be cleaned or if the technical service in the room has to carry out work.
We wish you a pleasant and pleasant stay. If you have any further questions or special requests, please do not hesitate to let us know.
The Thermae Palace Hotel Team