The Brasserie Classics
- Homemade shrimp croquettes
- Hand peeled shrimps
- Fried sole 'Beure Noisette'
- Poached codfish 'Royal'
- Tartar Minute of the Belgian 'White-bule variety'
- Filet pure, selected by the butcher 'Dierendonck'
- and many other dishes
From Monday to Friday daily menu for € 18,50 (excluding drinks)
Weekend menu on Saturday and Sunday
- Coffee, tea, chocolate milk ..
- Waffles or pancakes ..
- Small Brasserie Menu
- The Brasserie Albert is open daily from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- Tea room daily from 2 p.m. until 5.30 p.m.
- The kitchen closes at 21.15 p.m.
Info & Reservations at 059/ 800 801
Limited number of seats, therefore we recommend to make a reservation in advance!